Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

I'm sure everyone has talked about or at least thought about the change that is afoot.  Not only with the natural change of the New Year, but as well with the socio-political and economic changes that seem to be gaining in velocity.  Thinking Holistically about this atmosphere of change I'd like to offer you some words I have found useful to me.  Cultivate flexibility in all aspects of your life; the practice of Yoga and learning to breathe with my body has taught me that if I can breathe through all events of my life and maintain a gentle flexibility in my emotions, psychological state, and of course my physical state, I can actually generate a lightness and general well-being even in times of stress, anger, or anxiety.

What words or actions resonate with you during time of change?

Lots of Love and Light in the New Year.

-Roger

No comments: